Wednesday, December 9, 2009
ZU
I wanted to complete my education at ZU because my sisters did graduate from it, and there English is very good. I got inspired by my sisters and make me feel that it’s the best university in UAE, and when I come to the university I believed it`s true. I want to study accounting after I finish the Academic Bridge Program because it’s hard and I feel it’s like challenging. I have one dream to be in the future, I want to be a successful business woman. Finally, I hope to finish ABP quickly to have my major because I am excited to know more about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
90% only one run-on sentence
ReplyDeleteYou have good reasons for choosing ZU and wanting to complete your education.
1. I got inspired by my sisters and make me feel that it’s the best university in UAE, and when I come to the university I believed it`s true.