Monday, December 21, 2009

The Pearl Island

Last winter, I went to The Pearl Island which it is located in Qatar. I enjoyed my time that I spent it with my family and friends who live in Qatar. Because, the weather was cold, cloudy and shower. It is spacious and luxury that we went there shopping in famous brands shop such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Armani and Hermes. Moreover, we went to the Marine that is one of the fun places you can go to in The Pearl Island. We reach there by big ship that tour us to beautiful places around the island. After four hours of enjoyable time in the Marine we went from the ship and we ate a delicious food in the restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. 100% No errors in capital letters or spelling

    This sounds like a nice vacation. I'd like to visit Pearl Island.

    ReplyDelete