
Last year in the summer holiday, I went to Wild Wadi park which it is located in Dubai. I enjoyed my time as I spent it with my family and friends I have not seen them for a while. The most enjoyable moment was when I saw my friend haya there by coincidence. I wasn’t able to see her for a long time. Even when she started talking I was still in shock and I didn’t belief that she is in front of me. We played different water play like surfing board (the waves fun) and the daring fun. After three hours of enjoyable time we had dinner at the Julshan’s Kitchen and Sinbad’s. At last I would like to go again there with her to have fun more than last time.
90%
ReplyDeleteVerb errors:
1. I have not seen
Nice photo! How lucky you were to meet your friend there!